With a range of rapid tests based on the GENSPEED µELISA-platform GENSPEED offers a product portfolio with added value for the whole society. The GENSPEED FSME IgG xPOC antibody test for tick-borne encephalitis (TBE) is available since June 2022.
FSME IgG xPOC - Antibody detection via µELISA
The FSME IgG xPOC test is an antibody test which provides results in laboratory quality from one drop of blood on-site within 20 minutes.
The test detects specific IgG antibodies after vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis (TBE) in laboratory quality. The clinical evaluation study for the GENSPEED FSME IgG xPOC antibody test showed 99,3% sensitivity and 100% specificity compared to certified laboratory methods!
Advantages of the FSME IgG xPOC antibody test
- Measurement with just one drop of blood (20µl) from the fingertip
- Results within 20 minutes
- 99,3% Sensitivity
- 100% Specifictiy
- In order to further improve reliability of results the special detection method allows the analysis and when required evaluation of other antibodies – especially antibodies against yellow fewer (from vaccination/ disease) which could cause false results in laboratories.
- No interference with antibodies against other flavivirus (according to results of performance evaluation study)
- Information on individual antibody titre
- Semi-quantitative Results with concentration ranges in the international standardized unit Vienna Units per milliliter (VIEU/mL)
- Individual follow-up and monitoring of the individual immune status